Yvonne T. Griffin
Tucker Griffin Barnes, Charlottesville Attorneys1-434-973-7474Monday - Friday, 9am to 5pm
Hospital and Home Visits Available
Charlottesville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Auto Accident
- Charlottesville Personal Injury Attorney
- Charlottesville Personal Injury Lawyer
- Crozet Personal Injury Attorney
- Fluvanna Personal Injury Attorney
- Fork Union
- Gordonsville Attorney
- Motorcycle Accident
- Personal Injury
- Sexual Assault
- Truck Accident
- Virginia Personal Injury Attorney
- Virginia Personal Injury Lawyer
- Wrongful Death
And now the Legal Disclaimer:
The information in this blog is based only on Virginia law and is not meant to apply in any other state. If you have questions regarding the laws in another state, please contact an attorney who is licensed to practice in that state. This information is also very general in nature. Every case is unique. Please consult with a Virgina attorney for the specfic details of your case.
The use of the Internet or this blog for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form. Thank you.
REPOST OF CLASSIC TIP FROM 2009:
Instead of a real estate tip, I thought it would be nice to use this week’s email to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving, and provide a few of the memorable calls from the Butterball Turkey Talk-Line:
· A novice turkey-cooking chef wanted to know if the yellow netting and wrapper around the turkey should be removed before roasting. Envisioning a melted plastic turkey blob, the staffer responded, “Yes, unless you like white, dark or plastic,” then offered complete roasting directions.
· White meat, anyone? A young newlywed took turkey preparation to extremes by scrubbing the bird with bleach. Afterward, she called the Talk-line to find out how to clean off the bleach. To her dismay, she was advised to dispose of the turkey and start over!
Have a Happy & Safe Holiday!!