Legal Tip: Statute of Limitations for Accidents

DO file a claim with the Virginia Workers’ Compensation Commission. Even if you are receiving benefits from the insurance company or if you believe that your employer has already filed a claim for you, you must file a claim with the Workers’ Compensation Commission in Richmond, Virginia, within two (2) years of the accident in order to protect your rights.

As usual, every situation is unique.  Please talk with an attorney to find out the specifics about your case.

Firm Partner

Lynn A. Bradley
Tucker Griffin Barnes P.C.
Charlottesville, Virginina



About Charlotteville Personal Injury Attorney

Personal Injury attorney helping people injured in automobile, truck or mortorcycle accidents.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s